battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

25 August 2006

“I saw more clearly than ever, that the first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day was, to have my soul happy in the Lord. The first thing to be concerned about was not, how much I might serve the Lord, how I might glorify the Lord; but how I might get my soul into a happy state, and how my inner man might be nourished.”
by George Mueller



in light of this....what are you all doing this weekend??


Tim and i will be gone...so i won't be blogging till monday.... see ya than!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dominic said...

I'm going to be working and going to a cross country party and hopefully Leslee's tomorrow.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

That's always fun, I love spending my money! ; )

5:31 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

Sounds fun, that stinks you can't come to Leslee's party.....

10:14 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

We will, even though you're not there. ; )Have fun cleaning your neighbor's house. lol

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer