battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

11 August 2006

Inheritance money!!!

Have you guys ever thought what it would be like to get a large inheritance from a long lost rich uncle? One of the first things I would do is pay off all my bills and go on a nice vacation. Take my family to travel the world.

If this were to happen to you how much would be enough? What would be some of the first things that you would do with the money?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dominic said...

I'm not really sure, I'd be happy with whatever he gave me. I'd for on ebuy a car that works and pay off my parents debts and I'm not sure whatelse.

6:03 PM  
Blogger lisatatj said...

Give a chunk of it to God, pay off all bills and take a trip with some of it. Get a couple of fun things, like maybe a fun car and save or give the rest.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Dominic said...

Ooooo! I like big things. lol I'm one of your friends right?!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

Cool that's what I thought. lol

4:02 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

So what would you buy me?? ; )

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer