battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

30 August 2006

Which of these attributes/qualities of God do you find most amazing and why??

1. His self existence (no one created HIM)
2. His infinity
3. His eternity
4. His unchangeable
5. His almightiness
6. His omniscience (all knowing)
7. His omnipresence (everywhere all the time)
8. His holiness
9. His love
10. His mercy
11. His truthfulness
12. His faithfulness
13. His goodness
14. His patience
15. His justice

4 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

Too many hard questions . . . I think I am most amazed at God's eternity & infinity because they are characteristics that I can't possibly grasp with my mortal & finite mind.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Dominic said...

I would say 1 2 and 3 because like kt said, there impossible to wrap your mind around.

4:03 PM  
Blogger lisatatj said...

don't you think omnipresence is amazing??? everywhere all the time???

5:13 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

1. His almightyness (fully in control), 2. His omniscience (all knowing, 3. His goodness these three coupled together build an amazingly strong hope for me as a child of God.
That He is PERFECTLY controling ALL situations in my life and the lives of my brothers and sisters. To know that EVERYTHING that is coming into my life comes into it only by the full approval of my loving, good and all wise and knowing father who has fully my best interest at heart. That is comforting, exciting, and hopegiving to me. The challenge is to daily keep that in my thick skull.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer