battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

15 June 2007

Hey gang! I wanted to start a discussion about these verses:

John 10:27-30 ESV My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (28) I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. (29) My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. (30) I and the Father are one."


What do you think these verses mean?

What is Christ talking about when he says "no one will snatch them out of my hand"?

What does that mean for us? How might we look at life differently since we know these truths?

How does the fact that we will never die change the way that we live?

What would it mean for us if we could be 'snatched out of the Father's hand'? What does it mean for us since we can't?

Well, there's at least enough questions to get us going. Let's discuss....

3 Comments:

Blogger lisatatj said...

is this a trick question????

I am guessing that it means that we don't need to fear Satan (or anyone) getting us away from God's protection, that should cause a lot of rest!

11:42 AM  
Blogger mwh said...

Would I ask a trick question??? Of course not! You know me better than that! ;-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger lisatatj said...

Never dying makes me think of eternity in heaven....is anyone else out there who wants to discuss .... i don't know all the answers to all these questions !!!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer