battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

14 September 2006

Well, here's what I am thinking. I was thinking that it would be cool to meditate together on the same thing, here in the blog :) Whatcha think?? (Well I am going to do it here anyway, but if you would like to help me pick something that would be great hee hee) But I was thinking of starting with something that we all kindof know, like Psalm 23 or John 15 ( couple of my favorites :) Unless you all have something different....Tomorrow we will start to go through one of those....You could get a head start by reading one of those...Or choosing one and letting me know by commenting .... All right, see you tomorrow :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I say 1Sam 15:22 but i wouldn't mind the other passeges either.

4:30 PM  
Blogger lisatatj said...

bi think you should do that one on here...cuz i haven't studied that yet and you have.... i will do Psalm 23... and you do that one ;)

12:05 PM  
Blogger lisatatj said...

I meant I think you.... not bi ;)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer