battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

10 October 2006

Ok...Not hearing from anyone out there....But I want to write what I found from a song that makes me feel some of what the 'preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies" could be talking about....I have a couple ideas....But here's just one. We sang a song recently that talked about in the past (before salvation), I didn't eat at your table, but now I feast with Jesus. (after salvation) So.... I am eating at God's table and I see my enemies over there.... I now see where I was-- with my enemies--and where I am with God.... I am celebrating, fellowshipping, and enjoying this table with my Savior/Shepherd...And I see where I could be --over there with my enemies, not enjoying this banquet table, or starving and drooling over what the table has on it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger lisatatj said...

thanks John....such good insight and helpful reminder :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer