battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

20 September 2006

OK>>>I am going back to Psalm 23....Since that is our assignment this week...I can help you out a little bit :)

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want......


Here's something to think about... Have I seen God provide for me in the past??...( what has God done for you in the past ??) Do I know this shepherd, or is it my first day here in this fold?? NO>>>> I know him, I have seen Him provide, he has taken perfect care of me from day ONE>>>>so of course this shepherd is going to take care of me now...It may not look like what I think, but he is taking care of me!

The other slant on this is seeing that Of course I won't be in want, THE LORD ALMIGHTY is my shepherd...HE has what I need!! It's like saying The owner of the local Walmart is my dad....I live right next to this Walmart.... ( I KNOW>>>> hhaa haaa) Of course I have what I need, because this shepherd has what I need at his fingertips...He can supply, it is totally not hard for him to get what I need...He is not a poor shepherd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer