battle zone

This website is dedicated to the glory of Christ and the youth of Fulkerson Park Baptist Church (Niles, Michigan).

15 September 2006

Ok...I am choosing Psalm 23 ESV

The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall
not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green
pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of
righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow
of death,
I will fear no evil.
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You annoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will
follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the
LORD
forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Sony Vaio Laptop Computer